Passports are handled by the U.S. Department of State. If you need a passport or your passport is under six months from expiring before travel, we recommend submitting your paperwork as soon as possible.

For the most up to date information, please visit the U.S. Department of State – Bureau of Consular Affairs webiste

To renew your passport, follow these steps on the renewal page of the U.S. Department of State – Bureau of Consular Affairs webiste:

  • Fill out form DS-82
  • Submit your most recent U.S. Passport
  • Include name change documents (if applicable)
  • Provide a photo
  • Calculate fees
  • Mail completed application

To report your passport is lost or stolen, you can:

  • Online – Submit a DS-64 form on the U.S. Department of State – Bureau of Consular Affairs webiste.
  • By phone – call toll free at 1-877-487-2778 (TTY 1-888-874-7793)
  • By mail – complete form DS-64 and send it to the address provided on the form.

For more information, you can visit the U.S. Customs and Border Protection website.

Passports and all kinds of identifications are being stolen, we strongly recommend keeping a photographic copy of your passport and all important identifications for your records.

To schedule an appointment with the U.S. Department of State:
  • Dallas Passport Agency: 1100 Commerce St #1120, Dallas, TX 75242
  • Houston Passport Agency: 1919 Smith Street, 1st Floor, Houston, TX 77002

            * By appointment only